HEG Sports Facilities, Consulting, Engineering were founded in January 2006 by Patrick Heinen in Cartago, Costa Rica in order to assist the Residential Development and Sports Infrastructure of Costa Rica. Among our main products we offer sports floors, courts, synthetic grass, athletic tracks and much more always always at the best quality.
Through the years HEG Sports Facilities, Consulting, Engineering have facilitated its extensive technical knowledge and project management around the world.
Our goal and mission is to improve the development of sports construction and infrastructure through our technical support and engineering advice, always supplying and installing high quality materials and delivering "turnkey" projects with customer satisfaction.
Within our objectives towards our clients, there are:
- To be specialists in sports infrastructure, construction of residential and commercial buildings.
- Delivery of different types of development, such as "turnkey" or contract.
- Dedication to Infrastructure Development and Planning.
- Perform complete project designs from Master Plans to duly approved construction plans.
- Customer support in the Government Legal Processes.
HEG has become a sports infrastructure specialist worldwide.